What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you apply on the site, participate in another site feature, or
provide to us in offline contacts that we have with you.
- When applying, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number,
gross sales, and credit card volume, or other information. You may, however, visit our site
- Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about
visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies?” section below for
information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use, or disclose the information we collect from you when you apply or use certain other site
features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product
offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your requests.
- To administer other site features.
- For internal purposes including, but not limited to, auditing, data analysis, and research to improve
our product offering, service offering, and customer communications.
- To comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes that we may have with any of our users,
and enforce our agreements with third parties.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it or for any other purpose with your consent, or
in any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
How do we protect visitor information?
We run off of cloud base servers. These are enterprise-class firewalls to protect your information.
These servers are monitored 24 hours/day and 7 days/week to ensure your information is protected.
Do we use “cookies”?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Safari or Microsoft Edge) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Do we disclose the information we collect to third parties?
We may disclose information that we collect to third parties. Non-personally identifiable visitor
information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We may use, sell or disclose personally identifiable information that we collect or that you provide to
one or more of the following:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates, to further support the services we provide to you.
- To third-party lenders, partners, credit agencies, and providers of products and services that you may
request from us.
- To contractors, service providers, vendors, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or
defend against legal claims.
- To website hosting partners in order to support our business.
- To investors and other parties who assist us in the services that we provide to you.
- To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violation of our terms or agreements, or as otherwise required by law; and/or to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which your personal information is among the assets transferred.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. We do not disclose any information to third parties who do not agree to keep such information confidential.
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third-party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
Application of Policy
This section supplements the information herein and applies solely to all visitors, users, and others who reside in the State of California. We adopt this notice to comply with the California Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) and any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this section.
Sharing Personal Information
We may disclose certain information about you that we have collected for purposes that may be considered a “sale” under the CCPA. For example, we may disclose information to companies that perform direct marketing campaigns. When we disclose such information we may enter a contract that describes and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract. The CCPA prohibits third parties who purchase the personal information we hold from re-selling it unless you have received explicit notice and an opportunity to opt-out of further sales.
In the preceding twelve (12) months we have sold or disclosed the following categories of personal information:
- Personal Information Identifiers – Your name, address, telephone number
- Protected Classification Characteristic – Your age
- Commercial Information – Annual Sales of your business, your credit score, and length of time in business
If you are a California resident, you may request information about our disclosure of personal information to third parties or affiliated companies. To exercise such rights, please submit a verifiable request to us as set forth below. Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable request related to your personal information. You may only make a verifiable request twice within a 12-month period. Please allow up to 45 days for us to process your request.
Requests to Access
You have the right to request what personal information we have collected, used, disclosed, and sold about you within the preceding 12 months. To submit a request to know, you may call us at
(866) 426-5386 or email your request to [email protected]
Request to Delete
You have the right to request what personal information we have collected, used, disclosed, and sold about you within the preceding 12 months. We may deny your request as permitted under the CCPA.
To submit a request to delete, you may call us at (866) 426-5386 or email your request to [email protected]
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information that we have collected about you within the preceding 12 months. To Opt-Out of the sale of your personal information, you may call us at (866) 426-5386, visit our website at www.amkfunding.com or email us at [email protected]
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm that the personal information relates to you. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable request. We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Your exercise of these rights will have no adverse effect on the price and quality of the goods or services we provide to you.
If you are a resident of Canada, or a Canadian entity, by using our site and/or filling out an application, you consent to our collection, use, and disclosure of your business and personal information, both online and offline, for the following purposes:
- We may use your credit, financial, and related personal and/or business information provided to us while engaging in our services. Birth dates, social insurance numbers, or other personal identification information may be used by us to verify your identity, records, or credit information, and to meet legal, regulatory, audit, processing, security requirements, and as otherwise permitted or required by Canadian law and applicable foreign laws.
- To evaluate your potential or actual transaction, and to establish your credit history and/or the credit history for your business, we may provide and collect your information to/from the following third parties: (1) our respective affiliates, agents, and representatives; (2) credit bureaus and reporting agencies; (3) other lenders, business and financial institutions with whom you or the Business have had or may have a financial relationship, including references and any credit card processors; (4) parties connected with or involved in the proposed or actual financing, insuring, securitization, sale, assignment or other disposals of all or part of our businesses or assets; and (5) Successors and assignees of our business or assets.
Your consent will continue and be valid until the above-stated purposes have been completed. By consenting to this policy, you represent and warrant that you have the necessary consent of any other principals, guarantors, or other individuals whose personal information is provided to us by you.